- December 27, 2018
- Posted by: @webmaster
- Category: Current Affair 2018
Andhra Pradesh gets new High Court
- Andhra Pradesh got its own High Court on December 26, 2018. It will begin working from January
• Ministry of Law and Justice informed the constitution of the High Court in Amaravati.
• Andhra Pradesh High Court will be the 25th High Court in the nation.
• Hyderabad High Court has been working as normal high court for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh till now after bifurcation of unified Andhra Pradesh.
• Telangana was cut out of the state in 2014, with Hyderabad as its capital.
IIT-Bombay former student Rajesh Subramaniam named president and CEO of FedEx
- Indian-American Rajesh Subramaniam was named as the President and Chief Executive Officer of US worldwide messenger conveyance mammoth, FedEx Express.
• Subramaniam, at present the Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer of FedEx Corporation, will accept his new job on January 1, 2019.
• He replaces David L Cunningham at the Tennessee-headquartered organization.
• Subramaniam, an IIT-Bombay move on from Thiruvananthapuram, has been with FedEx for over 27 years. He has held different official dimension positions in the organization.
Government audits rules for FDI in E-business
- The Government has checked on rules for Foreign Direct Investment in E-business organizations to ensure the premiums of residential players.
• It attempted host of steps and banned online business organizations from moving results of the organizations in which they have stake.
• It disallowed web based business organizations from going into an assention for select closeout of items.
• Cash back gave to purchasers by gathering organizations of commercial center element will be reasonable and non-unfair.
• The E-trade substances giving commercial center won’t straightforwardly or in a roundabout way impact the deal cost of merchandise or benefits and will keep up level playing field.
• These choices will happen from February 2019.