NICE TO MEET YOU.
Vajirao IAS Academy is a prestigious Institute in India known for preparing candidates for the Civil Services Examination at multiple levels – Preliminary Test, Mains Examination and Personality Test.
The Institute is professionally managed by a Board of Directors. The faculties of the Institute are highly qualified and experienced. Most of the faculty members are taken from a pool of various Central Universities and other reputed Institutes with decades of experience.
A dedicated team of minimum 15 professionals is indulged in preparing the study material for the correspondence as well as regular courses.
We provide Classroom Learning Programme (CLP) throughout the year, however the best time to enroll in the program either in June/July Session or in October/November Session.
Vajirao’s Classroom Learning Program is conducted at multiple centers across India.
Our Head Office is located at E – 365, Second Floor, Nirman Vihar, Vikas Marg (Laxmi Nagar, Nirman vihar Metro Station, Gate No-4, Pillar No-64), Opp. V3S Mall, New Delhi, India.
CLP consists of Integrated Classroom Lectures for Prelims & Mains including Essay Writing, Optional Subjects and Language Papers. Also the Test Series (Prelims as well as Mains) and Interview Guidance are integral parts of this programme.
WHY WE STAND OUT
Why we stand out
We don’t just coach. We get you out of your couch! And put you on the road to success…
We at VAJIRAO believe every student is unique and has the potential to succeed. Therefore, we make every effort to help them realise their uniqueness, tap into their latent potential, unlock their creativity, develop critical thinking, gain confidence, and deliver.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND AT VAJIRAO:
1. Experienced, Intellectual and Result Oriented Faculty
2. Student Friendly and Constructive Learning Environment
3. Smart Approach to deal with the oceanic large syllabus of UPSC/State Civil Services Examinations
4. Precise and relevant study material developed by a team of experts over a period of many years.
5. Training on Effective Communication, Time Management, Stress Management and Guidance on achieving exceptional writing skills
6. Training on Self Motivation and dedication
7. Personal as well as professional guidance to cater to the needs of each student
Quality guidance, efficient faculty
Instilling the ‘go get’ spirit
Encouraging critical and creative thinking
Inculcating social and environmental responsibility
Preparing honest, reliable and well-informed civil servants for nation-building