- November 14, 2018
- Posted by: @webmaster
- Category: Current Affair 2018
The Union Ministry of Finance on November 13, 2018 chose to discharge a Rs 75 memorial coin on the event of 75th commemoration of Tricolor hoisting by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose at Port Blair, for the first time.
Prior on October 21, Prime Minister Narendra Modi raised the National Flag at Red Fort and uncovered the plaque to recognize the 75th Anniversary of the development of Azad Hind Government, framed by Bose.
- The coin will bear the picture of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose saluting the banner on the foundation of cell imprison.
- A numeral 75th alongside engraving “commemoration” will be delineated beneath the representation.
- There will be engraving in both Devanagari content and English saying ‘First Flag Hoisting Day’.
- The 35-gram coin will be made out of 50 percent silver, 40 percent copper and 5 percent every one of nickel and zinc.
Amid his visit to Andaman in on December 30, 1943, Subhash Chandra Bose lifted the Tricolor out of the blue on free Indian soil at Cellular Jail of Port Blair, much before India achieved Independence announcing the island as the free region from the British standard.
On a similar event, he declared the opportunity of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the primary Indian Territory, from the British principle. The island around then was freed from British standard by Japan which caught it amid the World War – II.
At present, where the banner was raised stands as an incredible dedication, and extraordinary compared to other spots to visit in Andamans. It was worked by the Andaman Club as a quiet declaration of Netaji’s visit to the islands.