India’s Top IAS Academy
How Selecting India’s Top IAS Academy can Help Become an IAS
The IAS or Indian Administrative Service Examination is indeed one of the most convoluted tests to crack. Research says the IAS is in fact the next most challenging examination after the French civil services test.
However, the combination of determination and dedication can help a student pass the coveted IAS Exam and be a part of the esteemed Indian civil services. But, surely enrolling in the India’s top IAS coaching centre can make it a hassle-free ride with its right inputs.
Basically The IAS Exam is carried out by Union Public Service Commission and it is comprised of 3 levels. The first step is called the Preliminary, which is generally otherwise known as prelims or CSAT. When it comes to CSAT, every year, it is conducted in the month of May.
As far as the CSAT or prelims syllabus is concerned, the optional papers have been removed and only a couple of compulsory subjects are included which is common to all the applicants.
Success in the prelims holds a lot of significance as it is only by qualifying in this first stage of IAS that you can go further for the next round of examinations. There is little doubt that prelims actually pave the way for the aspirants to realize their IAS dreams and a slight callousness in its preparation wouldn’t take long to disappoint your aspirations. Thus, it is actually imperative to choose the best IAS coaching center in India to prepare well and get qualified in the prelims.
Next is the Mains Examination. Once you get past the hurdle of prelims, then you will be able to sit for this phase of exam. You must know that CSAT is all about qualifying, and the marks obtained in it won’t be added in the mains or the final exam. Therefore the preparation for Mains has to be comprehensive enough to help you crack it. It is certainly advisable to select a Top IAS coaching academy in India over some mediocre one to get the right insight about the Mains. And we at Vajirao IAS Academy certainly enjoy the credibility to be an apt choice.
The Mains Indian Administrative Service Examination is conducted by the UPSC during the October month of every year. This phase of exam is truly a tough one and needs extreme focus and unwavering preparation to accomplish.
Individuals appearing for Mains need to have adequate knowledge on the subjects like General studies, Essay, English, and Indian language as these are all mandatory for the each contender appearing for the exam. Additionally, two more optional subjects are as well necessary to choose from more than 26 papers. No doubt, the guidance of India’s best UPSC and IAS coaching institute can get you through all of it.
The fact is the marks secured in the Mains are neither revealed nor taken into consideration. Moreover they do not even hold any ground for the ranking list as well. All said and done, the importance of clearing the compulsory papers is still a major prerequisite.
The last stage of the process is the personal interview which is held by the Union Public Service Commission. Basically the job interview kicks starts around the last week of March and continues until the first week of May. In order to achieve the goal of IAS, one has to secure at least 1260 marks out of the maximum score of 2300 from the combined calculation of your scores from Mains and interview.
Considered as one of the India’s well-known coaching institutes for IAS preparation, Vajirao IAS Academy is certainly the best to rely on for an all inclusive IAS preparation.
Insight on Civil Services Examination in India
Civil services in India are pertinent to the public service and are recognized as exalted in the country. Basically there are about 24 services which fall under its category and they are IAS, IFS, and IPS etc.
Out of all the four services, it is the IAS which mostly people set their eyes on. And providing the best guidance to the IAS aspirants for civil services is the primary focus of Vajirao IAS Academy which we do not ever get distracted from.
When it comes to the civil services in India, they have a certain eligibility parameter, compliance of which can make a candidate appear for this high-ranking job.
A candidate with a graduation degree from any of the recognized university by an act of the central or state legislature in India or from an institution established by an act of parliament can apply for the coveted civil services, to be precise the IAS exam. In fact someone with an equivalent qualification is as well apt to apply for the civil services.
Candidates those who are waiting for their results to be declared or for that matter the ones those who have already appeared for the qualifying exams and are still awaiting the results are still considered as eligible. All they need to do is to authenticate their eligibility by providing at least the passing of the said examination along with the application of the Main exams.
Moreover the candidates with the professional qualification from a recognized institution by Government of India can as well try their luck at applying for the civil services exams.
In fact the students of MBBS, those who have completed the final year of the study and are yet to get through the internship have as well the eligibility to apply for the Main examination. Nevertheless, they are required to validate their eligibility through the submission of a certificate from the concerned University that they have passed the medical examination from.
2) Age limit
Upper age limit varies for different categories. As for the general category, it is till the 32 years, one can apply, whereas for OBC and SC/ST, the age limit respectively is 35 and 37 years. Moreover, for the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir, the age limit goes up to 37 years.
Additionally, a consideration for ex-service men or disabled defense personnel are judged with a different perspective and thus the age relaxation they get is not applicable for the rest of the candidates.
Here are the details:
- 5 Years – Applicable for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled tribe.
- 3 Years – It is the exact appliance time the OBC can attempt.
- 5 Years – This is open for the candidates who have been domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the time period of 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
- 3 Years – 3 years is the time for the Defence Services Personnel.
- 5 Years – This time period is applicable for the ex-servicemen that includes the commissioned officers ECOs/SSCOs who have at least served for 5 years at the Military Service as on 1st August, 2015
- 10 years – 10 years is for blind, deaf and Orthopedically handicapped individuals
3) Number of Attempts
Qualifying civil services in India is a matter of great pride but at times, it becomes difficult to get it through in a single attempt. Thus it is important to know the number of times one can try it. To be precise, for the general category, 6 attempts are allowed till the age of 32, whereas for the OBC, 9 attempts are open for them till the 35 years of age. And On the other hand for the SC/ST, the scope of unlimited attempts is provided till the 37 years of age.
The Winning Strategy for Indian Administrative Services UPSC
1) In depth general knowledge – Considering the fact that subjects like Indian National Movement, Indian Polity, Geography and Basic Economic Understanding are a key part of the UPSC India Exam syllabus, it is surely necessary to get a good hold over the general knowledge to do well in the exams. At Vajirao IAS Academy, we provide all the essential and relevant resources to update you with it all and ensure to add a proficiency in you which only gets strengthened and help you achieve the IAS goal.
2) Enhance Aptitude – Aptitude test is a crucial part of UPSC Exam which is consisted of mathematics, reasoning, interpersonal skills, and analytical ability. The fact is aptitude is extremely complex and it needs to given topmost priority while making preparation for the IAS exams. At Vajirao IAS Academy, we make sure to work on each area of it to enhance spot mental ability which can indeed help our students to qualify the Indian administrative services UPSC.
3) Improve Communication skill- Interpersonal skills are an essential requirement to qualify the UPSC India Exam and that surely includes the communication skill part. When one faces the interview, communication is probably first thing that the candidate would be judged upon. At times, candidates successfully pass through the Mains but fail to make a mark in the interview process and that can surely be attributed to lack of good communication. We at Vajirao IAS Academy provide a great platform to facilitate growth in the interpersonal skills and guarantee a productive outcome.
Why to Choose Vajirao IAS Academy?
Vajirao IAS Academy helps make the IAS dreams a reality and open the door of success. We have highly eligible and expert faculties who can guide the students in every step of their journey. We ensure to congregate the experienced minds to coach you and it gives us immense pride that we have never failed at giving our students the desirable result. Considered as India’s top IAS academy, we leave no stone unturned to deliver the accurate prerequisite to attain the IAS position.
Whether it is the rationality, aptitude, assertiveness or integrity, we have an extremely effective teaching method that can help the students to have the conceptual clarity. We assure that with us, there is no question which will remain unsolved. Rest assured we will make you tackle the toughest of questions with poise and confidence. Providing the best guidance to the IAS aspirants for civil services is our forte which we carry out to perfection.
Basically at Vajirao IAS Academy, our goal is to attain 100% success ratio and we know this is certainly attainable by us. Our friendly and well equipped environment is the perfect space to demystify the nuances of civil services and that is what precisely makes us the best IAS coaching center in India.
Our dynamic methodology of teaching can shape up the career of every student who has the zeal to learn and determination to succeed. If you have it in you, be assured, we are there to pave the way for you.